The Associazione Fabio – Vita nel Mondo Onlus organizes every year in Lavagna (in the province of Genoa) a 15-day summer camp for children living in one of the orphanages in Bosnia with which the Association cooperates bringing aid and supporting projects within healthcare. The association have some objectives, in particular, wants to give the opportunity
– to stay near the sea practicing recreational and sports activities
– to do specialist health visits for children and young people who need it;
– to carry out a complete pediatric screening.
Through an educational and psychological support, we want to transform these stays in a time of psychological regeneration and growth socialization. these moments are the reward for their efforts in schools.
The Association has organized, financed and built entirely summer camps for children and young people from:
– the orphanage of Casa Egipat of Sarajevo
– the orphanage of Mostar Est
– the orphanage Sos Kinderdorf of Sarajevo
– the municipal orphanage “Bijelave” of Sarajevo
– The Association Mercatino di San Nicola of Genoa to have financed the 2009 summer camp with the sum of € 11,500.00
– Don Stefano Traini coming near our financial needs
– Banca Aletti Trust and Famiglia Volpati Trust Onlus to have financed the 2011, 2012 and 2013 summer camps.